Photographed in Charlotte, TN
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Current fashion inspiration:
Definitely my boys at Stitch-It & Co in Nashville. Stitch-It is the best tailor in the South. It is owned by my now close friend Jeff Loring. Billy Reid sends all of their alterations to Jeff. The fellas that work there have all become my close friends. Jeff and the guys who work there each have a unique style. I really love what Jeff does. One day he will rock a three piece bespoke suit looking super fresh, the next day he’ll have on some Chuck Taylors, camo pants from Old Navy and a vintage white linen shirt. His style is a fresh breath of air in the boots and jeans focused town of Nashville.
Now would ya look at that:
I can’t keep count of Jamie‘s appearances anymore, but this is one of my favorite looks so far. I shot this at Front Porch Farms while second shooting Ben and Rachel’s wedding with him.
- Electric ‘Knoxville’ sunglasses.
- Brooks Brothers seersucker jacket, from his tailor Jeff Loring’s closet. “Was walking through his house, looking through his 3 closets, grabbed the blazer, and he looked at me and said ‘this looks like it would fit you, try it on.’ I put it on and he said “fits great. It’s yours.”
- Loring & Co flower lapel and vintage pocket square.
- Nautica tie.
- J.Crew skull & bones tie bar, non-iron slim fit shirt and Thompson suit pant (cotton piqué).
- What you can’t see but worthy of pointing out – his Smathers & Branson Masters belt.
- Happy Socks ‘Flash’ socks.
- Cole Haan ‘Air Madison’ monk straps.
Check out the shoot that Jamie did with Stitch-It & Co.
It’s full of incredibly inspiring menswear and of course, beautiful photography.